NOW SOLD at $1,115,000! Ten Offers all over list price.
1920's 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath house w/ detached rear studio in sought after Upper Dimond / Laurel district neighborhood. The home is located in a quiet and friendly neighborhood. There is plenty of on-street parking available. It is in close proximity to both the 580 and 13 Freeways, as well as a short walk to the Transbay bus to San Francisco, the 57 MacArthur bus, and the 54 bus, which gets to Fruitvale BART in about 15 minutes. A short walk to parks, restaurants and other business (Jordan (Avenue Terrance) Park, Dimond Park, Dimond District Farmer Joe's, Peets, and even closer to the up and coming Laurel District businesses.
- Spacious open floor plan with lots of natural sunlight
- Original hardwood floors throughout
- Formal Dining Room with built-ins
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (Refrigerator, Oven, Dishwasher, Built-in Microwave)
- Separate laundry room with storage, utility sink, washer and dryer
- Detached rear studio with pergo flooring w/ electrical
- Deck and Landscaping in Backyard (w/ blooming Orange, Lemon, Pear trees)
- Front porch hammock chairs for afternoon reading or watching the sunset
- Peek-a-boo Bay Views from Bay Window and Backyard Deck
- 3-car tandem parking in concrete paved driveway